Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Birthday Cupcakes - Hey Cupcake Collection

The super cute, new Hey Cupcake collection is so fun!  And yummy birthday cupcakes are the inspiration for the project I’m sharing today.    

We might not be having birthday parties right now, but my sweet neice is turning 16 this month so I wanted to make a treat for her and let her know we are thinking about her and haven’t forgotten her special day. 

I used cut files from Lori Whitlock that can be found in the Silouhette online store, but you could easily subsitute any cupcake cut file or die cuts you may have. The 3 cupcake treat boxes pictured just above are all the same cut file, I just made them in different sizes and they are perfect for putting goodies inside. I used several 12 by 12 papers from the new collection for the top ‘frosting’ part, as well as petite prints for the 'cupcake wrapper' bottom portion of the boxes. 

I baked up some real cupcakes too and found this box and cupcake paper wrap to decorate and put my cupcakes in. Then I used stickers and chit chat die pieces and doodle twine to embelish them.  How cute are those little birthday girls?!






The Hey Cupcake collection is so vibrant and fun!  It’s hard to say which cupcakes I like better, the real ones or the paper ones. I hope this sparked something in your imagination to get you busy crafting.  Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Stephanie Isom
Doodlebug Design Products Used:
Hey Cupcake Collection 12x12 Paper
Party Girl Doodle Pop Sticker
Hey Cupcake Icon Sticker Sheet
Bubblegum Doodle Twine
Hey Cupcake Chit Chat Die Cuts
Rainbow Petite Prints - Gingham/Linen 
Rainbow Petite Prints - Dot/Stripe
Other Products Used:
Silhouette Digital Cutting Machine
Scor Tape & liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment