Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cute Gum Ball Machine and all the Rainbow Colors



I had so much fun putting this little card and tag set together.  How do the rainbow colors not brighten up your day?  


I started with one of Doodlebug's square grid cards (color swimming pool) then added my first layer using a piece of just my stripe paper from the 6x6 So Much Pun paper pad.  I used a scalloped circle tag die and a regular circle die to cut the circle layers.  I used the gum ball die and the 'you're sweet' sentiment from the odds and ends and chit chat die cut packs.  To finish, I tied a bow at the top with doodle twine in beetle black. 


Next up I decorated a small black paper bag again layering papers from the 6x6 paper pad and using a square scalloped tag and regular square die.  The gum ball machine is a doodle pop sticker and the 'thank you' is also from the chit chat die cuts pack.  


Lastly, I made 3 tiny tags using a small scalloped tag die and the So Sweet sprinkles enamel shaped stickers with a bow tied at the top with 
lady bug doodle twine.  


Here is another look at the set.  I love this cheerful collection with all the colors of the rainbow and happy smiling faces staring back at me.  


Thanks for taking a look, Happy crafting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment